found this on fb thought you guys’d like it. original link
maybe the doctors should take some time off and let natural selection do it’s work
This is gold…
This is painful.
"Looks like you guys are going to be surrounded."
but why does sirius black have prison tattoos in the prisoner of azkaban movie? is there a strong prison culture in azkaban? did he find a non death eater or two to bond with? he literally has tattoos on each of his fingers what did he do over those 12 years do they have movie nights and crazy high jinx involving contraband what exactly happens in azkaban
orange is the new sirius black
Reblog if you want a terrible, 3 sentence fan fiction in your ask, based on your url
where is this from?
you really don’t want to know.
where is this from…
From Disney Princess Enchanted Tales.
Dumbledore is literally the scum between my toes
- LEAVES A 1YO CHILD ON A DOORSTEP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT LIKE ‘OH NVM THEYLL FIND HIM IN THE MORNING LOL’
- knows good and well how the dursleys are abusing and neglecting harry and just LETS THE SITUATION CONTINUE even though we see in the fifth book that he has the power to stop it (the ‘remember my last letter’). he lets harry be LOCKED UP IN A CUPBOARD and abused for ten years both because of the ””protection”’ privet dr has for harry (don’t worry, it’s only at the cost of his emotional and mental wellbeing, it’s all good) and because he WANTS harry to fall in love with the wizarding world, like voldemort did, like snape did, because it will make him easier to manipulate
- GROOMS HARRY TO BECOME A PERSON WHO WILL WILLINGLY DIE FOR ””’THE GREATER GOOD””
- PURPOSEFULLY WITHOLDS INFORMATION FROM HARRY AND KEEPS HIM UNINFORMED SO HE’LL DO WHAT DUMBLEDORE WANTS WHEN DUMBLEDORE WANTS HIM TO DO IT
- tells harry in ootp that he kept the truth from him because HE ACCIDENTALLY ENDED UP CARING ABOUT HARRY. LIKE OH HERE’S THE KID I’VE BEEN PLANNING TO KILL AND HAVE LET LIVE A MISERABLE LOVELESS LIFE IN ORDER TO RIGHT THE WRONG OF THE OTHER BOY I FEEL LIKE I LET DOWN AND I ACCIDENTALLY REALISED HE’S A HUMAN BEING WELL FUCK
- told arabella figg she couldn’t be nice to harry when he went to her house? like what the FUCK?
- after all his lectures and ”’wisdom”’ STILL GOES AFTER THE HALLOWS HIMSELF BECAUSE HE WANTS THE POWER
- literally told harry the only reason he didn’t make him a prefect was because he didn’t want people to think he ””plays favourites”” like he didn’t last minute give gryffindor the house cup like four fuckin years in a row because of harry
- KNEW HE WAS GOING TO DIE AND DIDN’T TELL/PREPARE HARRY FOR THE EMOTIONAL DEVASTATION OF LOSING ANOTHER/HIS LAST FATHER FIGURE AND EVEN MADE HARRY WATCH HIM DIE
- locked sirius up AFTER HE HAD SPENT TWELVE YEARS IN PRISON in the house where he was ABUSED AS A CHILD AND MADE TO FEEL OUTCAST AND UNLOVED and pretty much exacerbated sirius’ arrested development and feeling of worthlessness because he’s dumbledore and dumbledore knows best
- LET SNAPE TEACH AT HOGWARTS FOR 15+ YEARS DESPITE KNOWING FULL WELL HOW HE TREATED STUDENTS JUST BECAUSE HE WANTED TO KEEP HIM CLOSE
- HE IS IN A POSITION OF POWER - ARGUABLY THE POSITION OF POWER - AND USES IT TO MANIPULATE AND EMOTIONALLY TRAUMATISE HARRY AND BATTER HIM INTO A WEAPON TO USE AGAINST VOLDEMORT AT THE COST OF HARRY’S FUCKING CHILDHOOD
and this is NEVER ADDRESSED in the books. Dumbledore is never seen as anything but a wise and noble father figure to Harry. HARRY NAMES HIS SON AFTER THIS MAN WHO MANIPULATED HIM AND LITERALLY WALKED HIM INTO THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE. FUCK dumbledore.
One of the worst moments of my life was when I realized that Dumbledore was not a great leader on a pedestal but rather a manipulator directing a bunch of mannequins.
Okay. Some of your points make sense.
But he didn’t make Harry prefect because he didn’t want to play favourites, he thought Harry had enough on his plate. Enough responsibility. I’m not sure where you come up with the favorites thing? I thought it was something Harry adressed in his thoughts.
And about the not telling him he was going to die bit. How would that have played out, you think? How would Harry react if he had known for a full year that Dumbledore would die? Have you lost someone close? I’ve known that my father would be dying for sure for over 2 weeks and waiting for that was more horrible than I can describe.
Also, Dumbledore locked up Sirius for his own safety. Yes, the place was horrible, but where else would he hid him? Where else would be safe enough with enough protection to not only protect Sirius, but also the Order. You could use the Burrow, but wouldn’t it be a bit tricky when an employee of the ministery would harbor a fugitive in his own house?
Knowledge. Being a genius. Wanting to change the world. How many people can say that they wouldn’t go after some sort of power with those abilities? The line between good and evil fades rather quickly when shit needs to be done.
I think Dumbledores actions have been questioned in the books. Dumbledore himself said that he had failed numerous of times. Snape told Dumbledore that he raised Harry as a pig for slaughter. You say that Dumbledore was never seen as anything but wise and noble, but I disagree with that. He has been questioned openly, by his friends and foes, allies and even Harry.
I’m not saying everything what he did was alright, on the contrary, I think some of it was horrible. But I’m not entirely sure that your post is based on your opinion or on things that are actually stated in the books.
Disney posters by Tom Whalen
So I put this as one of the backgrounds
Yesterday, I found that someone changed my background to something soccer related, so just to mess around with them, I put this
Today, I looked at all the computers around me, plus my computer and
You are playing a dangerous game.
You are the best kind of teacher